Sad Monologues for Women
Looking for sad monologues for women? From Shakespeare to horror films and family dramas, here we have a wide range of sad monologues for women.
1) Queen Margaret laments the death of her sonA monologue from the Play "Henry VI Part 3" by William Shakespeare
In Henry VI Part 3 we find the house of York organizing a revolt agains King Henry VI to seize his throne. After King Henry is defeated, in this scene, York\'s sons Edward, Richard and George stab Margaret\'s son to death. In this sad monologue, she laments the death of her son
2) At the center of a sick psyche there is a sick spiritA monologue from the Film "Interiors" by Woody Allen
Joey confronts her mother about her sickness and perverseness
3) Laura Newton tells the agent who found her that is because her father neglected her that she was kidnapped.A monologue from the Film "Laura Newton" by David Mamet
Laura Newton is a young girl who is the daughter of a prominent US politician and goes missing. Special ops are called to find her. Here Laura Newton is talking to Rober Scott, the agent who found her and tells him that her father wanted her to be dead, that she was only his “election ad” and that is because of him neglecting her that she was kidnapped.
4) Christine tells Isabelle how she killed her twin sisterA monologue from the Film "Passion" by Brian De Palma and Natalie Carter
Christine cries as she tells Isabelle how she killed her twin sister in an accident when she was 6 years old
5) Kym tells her rehab group how she accidentally killed her little brother when she was on drugsA monologue from the Film "Rachel Getting Married" by Jenny Lumet
Kym is a troubled young woman who goes back home in occasion of her sister Rachel\'s wedding. Family tensions resurface but we don\'t know what exactly happened in their family until this sad monologue. In this monologue Kym addresses her rehab group and tells them how she accidentally killed her little brother when she was babysitting him and was high on drugs
6) Heather cries and apologizes knowing that she is going to dieA monologue from the Film "The Blair Witch Project" by Daniel Myrick and Eduardo Sanchez
A group of student filmmakers get lost in the forest trying to document the urban legend of the Blair Witch. One year later their footage is found and put together into a movie. This sad monologue comes towards the end of the movie. One of the film students, Heather, knows she is going to die and, facing the camera, apologizes to her parents and her friends parents for involving them in her project
7) Sylvia/Mariana confesses that she accidentally killed her mother and father.A monologue from the Film "The Burning Plain" by Guillermo Arriaga
Sylvia/Mariana confesses how she accidentally killed her parents when she started a fire at her mother\'s trailer when she found out she was cheating on her dad.
8) Catherine rants about her childhood and regrets having married EdgarA monologue from the Book "Wuthering Heights" by Emily Brontë
Catherine is married to Edgar but is torn between Edgar and her childhood love interest, Heathcliff. In this sad monologue she reminisces her childhood, how she was forced to separate from Heathcliff and how she ended up marrying Edgar, which now she regrets...
Showing 1-8 of 8 items.