Sad Monologues for Men
From Forrest Gump to Colonel Kurtz from "Apocalypse Now", here are some interesting sad monologues for men. You need to consider what emotions you are trying to convey in your audition or acting exercise and then choose the right sad monologue.
1) Bob Johnson laments the fact that he hasn't received a letter from his girlfriend in 7 monthsA monologue from the Film "A Canterbury Tale" by Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger
In this sas monologue, Bob Johnson, an American GI in the British countryside of Canterbury, laments the fact that he hasn\'t received a letter from his girlfriend in 7 months
2) What's it all about, Alfie?A monologue from the Film "Alfie" by Bill Naughton
After getting his heart broken, in this sad monologue, Alfie wonders what life\'s all about
3) Paul Baumer asks the French soldier he just killed for forgivenessA monologue from the Film "All Quiet on the Western Front" by Maxwell Anderson and George Abbott from the novel by Erich Maria Remarque
Paul Baumer is a young German soldier fighting in WWI. In this scene he has just stabbed a French soldier who jumped the trench where he was hiding. The French soldier takes hours to die and Paul Baumer loses it. At first he laments the fact that he is taking a long time to die, then he tries to help him but it is too late and he dies. He then asks for forgiveness
4) Colonel Kurtz has seen the horrorA monologue from the Film "Apocalypse Now" by Francis Ford Coppola & John Milius from the book by Joseph Conrad
Colonel Kurtz\'s insane monologue on the horrors of the war he has experienced
5) Forrest Gump's mourns Jenny's deathA monologue from the Film "Forrest Gump" by Eric Roth and WInston Groom
In this sad monologue at the end of the movie \"Forrest Gump\", Forrest is at Jenny\'s grave and tells her about their son growing up and how he misses her
6) Serial killer Richard Kuklinski's final monologueA monologue from the Film "The Iceman" by Morgan Land and Ariel Vromel
Serial killer Richard Kuklinski\'s final monologue to the camera where he cries and is sorry for having hurt his family.
Showing 1-6 of 6 items.