One Minute Monologues for Men
Here we have collected some of the best one minute monologues for men on the website. Check out these one minute monologues for men and let us know what you think.
1) Justin tries to win Jess back and tells her he'd do anything for her.A monologue from the TV Show "13 Reasons Why" by Bryan Yorkey
Justin and Jess used to date. Jess left him when she found out that Bryce, Justin’s best friend, raped her one night at a party when she was under the influence of drugs and Justin didn’t do anything to stop him. Now Justin is sorry and begs Jess to give him a chance.
2) Ari loses it with his wife and therapistA monologue from the TV Show "Entourage" by Doug Ellen, Marc Abrams and Michael Benson
In this funny one minute monologue Ari flips out to his wife and therapist during a session
3) Are you ready?A monologue from the Film "Shot Caller" by Ric Roman Waugh
These cops...they need to understand that we run the show...
4) Robert Scott tells another agent what really happened to the politician's daughter.A monologue from the Film "Spartan" by David Mamet
Agent Robert Scott is assigned the mission to find the kidnapped daughter of a prominent politician. The press has been informed that the girl is dead but he has found out that is a lie told to the press to cover up her father's incompetence to protect her. Here Robert Scott is talking to another agent.
5) Sybok wants to pass The Great Barrier and meet GodA monologue from the Film "Star Trek V: The Final Frontier" by David Loughery
Sybok, Spock\'s half brother is a crazy visionary who hijacks the Starship Enterprise to use it to reach a mythical land called \"Sha Ka Ree\", where he plans to meet God. In this 1 minute monologue, he tells the Starship\'s crew his crazy vision
6) Juan Borgia toasts to his familyA monologue from the TV Show "The Borgias" by Neil Jordan
To break the tension rising in his family, Juan makes this short speech in front of his mother, brother and sister to praise the strength and warmth of their family
7) The angry speech by the CIA director to his analystsA monologue from the Film "Zero Dark Thirty" by Mark Boal
After many failures to find clues to lead them to Osama Bin Laden, the CIA director gives this angry speech to his analysts urging them to find him \"people to kill\"
Showing 1-7 of 7 items.