Dramatic Monologues for Girls
These are some of the best dramatic monologues for girls you can use for your auditions. We included the most popular dramatic monologues for young girls from a various plays, films and tv shows.
1) Helena wants Demetrius backA monologue from the Play "A Midsummer Night's Dream" by William Shakespeare
Helena is depressed as Demetrius doesn\'t love her anymore. In this monologue she expresses her plan to win Demetrius\' love back
2) Agnes hallucinates and talks to an imaginary friend.A monologue from the Play "Agnes of God" by John Pielmeier
Agnes is a childish novice nun with mental problems. She hears voices and is delusional. In this monologue she talks to an imaginary friend.
3) Alice falls down the rabbit-holeA monologue from the Book "Alice Adventure's in Wonderland" by Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll)
After following a rabbit wearing a coat and carrying a watch, Alice falls into a rabbit hole...
4) Jill reflects on her lifeA monologue from the Play "Cooking with Elvis" by Lee Hall
After attempting suicide, in this dramatic monologue, Jill reflects on what keeps her going despite her difficult family situation
5) Eloise's monologue on how she lost her virginity to RayA monologue from the Play "Eloise & Ray" by Stephanie Fleischmann
After her boyfriend Ray leaves town without an explanation, Eloise sits at the bus station for 3 days. After 2 days of Eloise\'s vigil, in this monologue, she imagines her boyfriend standing in front of her and she tells him how she told her best friend how she lost her virginity to him
6) Regina tells Cady about Janis being a lesbianA monologue from the Film "Mean Girls" by Tina Fey
Popular girl Regina shares a story with Cady regarding Janis, a girl Regina used to be friends with but now hates. She tells her how Janis became jealous of her seeing her boyfriend and how she thinks Janis is a lesbian.
7) Rose wants to be freeA monologue from the Play "Street Scene" by Elmer Rice
In this monologue Rose says goodbye to her boyfriend Sam as she wants to leave New York and doesn\'t commit to their relationship.
8) Ellie admits to her mother that she isn't a virgin anymoreA monologue from the Play "The Children Of Earth" by Chance Perez
A girl called Ellie admits to her Christian mother that when she was away as a missionary and was left with her grandmother, she lost her virginity.
9) Nan tells the story of what happened to her fatherA monologue from the Film "The Name of the Game is Kill" by Gary Crutcher
Hungarian drifter Sym is picked up by a beautiful brunette and taken to her desert home where she lives with her older sister Diz, a homicidal woman who runs over people with her car when they anger her, younger sister Nan who has a history of assaulting people in her town, and they mother Terry. Their father is rumored to have died but in this 4 minute monologue Nan tells Sym she believes he is still alive and that he just left them.
10) Donna Hayward's sad monologue at Laura Palmer's graveA monologue from the TV Show "Twin Peaks" by Robert Engels
Donna Hayward is at the grave of her friend Laura Palmer who has just died. In this monologue she talks to her and tells her about her problems as if she was standing in front of her.
11) Alysa gets ready for her prom nightA monologue from the Play "When it Rains Gasoline" by Jason D. Martin
In this dramatic monologue Alysa shares her feelings with the audience about her prom night
Showing 1-11 of 11 items.