Walnut Street Theatre is holding understudy auditions for local, non-union adults for the Philadelphia run of our co-production of LEGALLY BLONDE: THE MUSICAL with Riverside Theatre in Vero Beach, FL. Richard Stafford will direct and choreograph the production. Rehearsals for the Philadelphia run will begin on May 8th and performances will be from May 15th – July 21st, 2019.
- Are “On Call” as an Understudy for a specific role in the cast
- Must be in town for the duration of the run of the show
- Attend all understudy rehearsals
- Rate: $25/week from the show’s 1st rehearsal through the duration of the run
- Additional Rate: $25 a show if you perform as an understudy
- Free classes at the Walnut Street Theatre School
- EMC points if desired
We are seeking understudies for the following roles:
[PAULETTE BUONOFONTE] – Female. 35 to 45. Owner of The Hair Affair salon and Elle’s friend and confidante. She longs for love and Ireland.
[BROOKE WYNDAM] – Female. 25 to 40. An exercise video mogul and former Delta Nu, she is on trial for murdering her much older husband. Must be a strong dancer and strong belter.
[ENSEMBLE] – Seeking strong dancers to understudy various ensemble tracks including Delta Nu girls, Harvard Law students, and the Greek chorus.