Montgomery Theater is a not-for-profit live theater organization in Souderton, PA established in 1993. Our mission is to bring professional quality productions outside of Philadelphia. We produce five shows per year on our Main Stage and two children’s productions per year on our Project Stage. In addition to the children’s shows, we offer youth acting classes and summer camps.
- Timely updating website with season and individual show information.
- Manage social media postings for marketing purposes.
- Responsible for photography for publicity and lobby shots. PRODUCTION
- Coordinate marketing on Social Media
- Coordinate e-blasts
- Coordinate publicity, press releases
- Manage complete production of programs.
- Oversee program ads - includes renewing ads and managing invoices.
- Poster/Postcard management
- Attend and assist with auditions*
- Serve as a props associate to help manufacture and locate show props.*
- Props and costume organization*
- Royalty contracts oversight
- Serve as Box Office Associate as needed*
*delineates in person responsibilities
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Experience with digital marketing
Experience with theatre production work is a plus
Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Canva and/or Adobe
Must be a team player willing to pick up additional assignments as needed
Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously is essential
10-15 hours/week hybrid