Guest Experience Guide – Bilingual, (English and Spanish) and (Mandarin Chines)
$21.00 / Hour
Allied Universal is seeking energetic, motivated team players, fluent in English and Spanish, to provide a truly unique, complimentary experience at The Universal Sphere, located at The Comcast Technology Center. As a Guest Experience Guide, candidates will engage and guide visitors through an exciting cinematic experience. Experience Guides contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
This position requires evening, weekend and holiday availability based on business demand.
Full-time positions available, $21/ hour (starting rate includes multi-language premium)
Applicants who are fluent in English and Spanish will be considered at this time.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Providing exceptional guest services to all visitors.
- Welcoming and engaging guests by delivering scripted material to various size audiences.
- Operating the experience by following step by step procedures utilizing a digital touchscreen.
- Ensuring proper safety practices and procedures are followed.
- Completing operational checklists and inspecting the work environment to ensure safety.
- Monitoring queue system and making operational adjustments as needed.
- Responding accordingly to emergency procedures and evacuation scenarios.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English, Mandarin Chinese required; additional languages preferred
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to engage with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner.
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the site, calmly and efficiently
- Ability to maintain concentration and focus.
- Hearing audible alarms and voice commands with background noise.
- Use of hands to grip, pinch, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Close vision with or without corrective lens.
- Able to:
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 50 pounds.
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift.
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation, including child abuse, and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws.
- Employee must be able to complete provided CPR/AED certification training and complete a knowledge competency test following provided job training.
- Provide customer service to our clients by carrying out safety and security procedures, site-specific policies and when appropriate, emergency response activities
- Respond to incidents and critical situations in a calm, problem solving manner
- Conduct regular and random patrols around the business and perimeter. Working environments and conditions may vary by client site.
- Be at least 18 years of age for unarmed roles
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years of verifiable experience
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a background investigation in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws. Allied Universal will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law.
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
*A valid driver’s license will be required for driving positions only
Perks and Benefits:
- Health insurance and 401k plans for full-time positions
- Flexible part time and full-time schedules that fit with your personal life goals
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth opportunities
- Employee discounts through our perks program to your favorite restaurants, entertainment venues and much more…