This casting call has expired. To see current casting calls Click here.
In a post-apocalyptic world, a group of survivors is out scavenging for supplies when they find themselves trapped inside a house and under attack.
GUIDELINES FOR ZOMBIES:
• All zombie actors must be AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE. We apologize to those of you under 18 - this is not our decision, it's the insurance company...
• Zombies must be SKINNY/THIN. We are not discriminating against anyone, it's just that the role calls for a particular body type. If you don't fit this body type but would still like to help out on the production of OutSiders, we'd love to have you! Just send an email to email@example.com the subject line CREW, and include any specific areas of experience and expertise in the body of the email.
• As we explained before, we would love to be able to compensate all actors playing zombies, but our budget does not allow it. We cannot provide payment, transportation or lodging for zombies, but your makeup, most of your wardrobe and food will be provided on set.
• Please bring some articles of clothing to use - if so, please understand that it's very likely your clothes will get bloody and dirty!
Most of you, we will only need for 1 day; however, there may be some "featured" zombie roles that we will need for additional shooting days. So please include the dates of YOUR AVAILABILITY in the space provided on the attached Information Form. Again, we regretfully cannot provide transportation or lodging. The location is in Hutto, TX about 30 MILES EAST OF DOWNTOWN AUSTIN, TX, so please take this into consideration.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING:
• Please download and fill out the BKGRND ACTOR INFORMATION SHEET located at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8vwv98dry14emgd/Jde38HvuFh and return to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please attach full-body photos of yourself to the email message, along with the Background Actor Information Sheet. MAKE SURE THE PHOTOS CLEARLY SHOW YOUR BODY TYPE. [Many of you have already sent photos, and we apologize, but we need the photos attached to the same email as the Actor Information Sheet, so that we can keep all of your information straight!]