This casting call has expired. To see current casting calls Click here.
Jh Productions LLC is working on a new television series, “The Apocrypha”. This time partnering with The Underground Railroad Company to create, "New Logic Television" and the companies’ newest venture is a supernatural drama. The show combines elements reminiscent of "Heroes," "Lost," and "Twin Peaks" to deliver a nonstop mystery laden, action packed, and innovative thriller. JH Productions last media venture, Jackson Horn, has aired on CW, ABC, NBC, FOX, and CBS from coast to coast in the U.S.
· Title: The Apocrypha
· Dates: Casting Call, November 28th & 29th, call-backs: December 5th, 2011.
· Logline: The show centers around seven people with extraordinary powers and abilities as they move forward and attempt to discover the truth behind their capabilities… the mystery only deepens as suspense continuously unfolds.
Dir: Josh Hodgins (Pilot)
Producer: Josh Hodgins, James Bond III, Aaron Boltz, and Sunshine Whitton
· TV-Rating: MA
· Online Bonus Content: Unrated.
· Low Budget
· Non – Union
· SAG welcomed
· Video Submissions accepted, please submit by: 5:00pm PT, Dec 4th 2011: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Reservation is required, walk-ons will be seen per scheduled availability.
· Paying Gig.
· Talent must be willing/open to temporary relocation to Wash St if cast.
· Please submit Resume and Headshot prior to audition and bring in a copy of your resume and Headshot to Location for casting panel.
· Talent must audition with one self-prepared monologue.
· Casting for Additional roles will resume in January 2012.
· Must be available for 1st shoot: Dec 9th – 17th, 2011.
Gateway Assembly of God
3412 S 1st St.
Union Gap, WA 98903
|Role Name||Gender||Ethnicity||Age Range||Description|
|Man In Black (MIB)||Male||Any Ethnicity||31-40||Man In Black (MIB) “Lead” – (i.e Michael Rosenbaum, Smallville) 30-50, Male, Tall, Lanky, Attractive.|
|Jacob (Jake)||Male||Any Ethnicity||25-30||Jacob (Jake) “Potentially Reoccurring” 20-30s, fair complexion, Male, Any Ethnicity, and a heroin addict.|
|Clerk||Male||Any Ethnicity||41-50||Clerk “Potentially Reoccurring” 30-40s, Male, Any Ethnicity, seedy, graveshift worker.|
|Robber||0||Any Ethnicity||31-40||Robber “Walk-On” (i.e. Bryan Cranston, Breaking Bad)30-40s, Male, Any Ethnicity, beat down, & broken.|