A scene for 2 characters from the television show "Entourage" by Larry Charles
About this Monologue
- Characters: Eric?Kristen???
- Scene type / Who are: Enemies/Antagonists, Lovers, I really want to have sex with you..., I wanted to tell you... I love you, Scheming, Persuading somebody, Doing business/making a deal, Killing somebody, Apologizing, Master/Servant, Beating somebody, Scolding somebody, Saying goodbye, Leaving/dumping somebody, Divorced/Ex-lovers, Will you marrry me?, Commiserating, Kissing, Firing Somebody, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Type: Serio-comic
- Year: 2004
- Period: 20th Century
- Genre: Drama, Comedy
- Props: Clothes, a cellphone
- Description: Eric and Kristen's goodbye sex
- Location: Season 1, Ep. 3 "Talk Show", 12 minutes into the episode
Written by Administrator
This is copyrighted material
Kristen is picking up her clothes from Eric's apartment.
ERIC: "You look great."
KRISTEN: "Thanks. I'm probably in the best shape of my life. You look like shit."
ERIC: "I do?"
KRISTEN: "Yeah, who's been cutting your hair? Turtle?"
ERIC: "No, I just haven't....Still doing the pilates?"
KRISTEN: "When I have time. I'm really busy."
ERIC: "Yeah, me, too. Real busy. Got no time for anything. No time for haircuts. Got a lot of shit going on right now."
KRISTEN: "Like what?"
KRISTEN: "Oh, really, like what?"
ERIC: "Like stuff. Don't quiz me."
KRISTEN: "Like what did you do today?"
ERIC: "You don't get my job, you never did. I shopped and I played golf. But it's not how it sounds."
KRISTEN: "Shopping and golf..."
ERIC: "Vince is going Jimmy Kimmel tonight. I've got to keep his mind focused. He's on with Sara Foster. You know who that is? They had a one-night stand and he never called her. Can you believe that?"