A monologue from the play "Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf?" by Edward Albee
About this Monologue
- Character: George????
- Gender: Male
- Age Range(s): Adult (36-50)
- Type of monologue / Character is: Angry, Scolding, Neurotic, Descriptive, Reminiscing life story/Telling a story
- Type: Serio-comic
- Year: 1962
- Period: 20th Century
- Genre: Romance, Family, Drama
- Description: George verbally abuses his wife while describing his second novel to their guests
- Location: ACT II- Walpurgisnacht
This speech is in the second ...
Written by Administrator
This is copyrighted material
GEORGE: "SILENCE!! Now, how are we going to play Get the Guests? (to Martha) You be quiet! I wonder...I wonder...."